gorevan

Mar 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

Been having a couple of issue with my box since I got it. I'm completely new to the android boxes.
I followed the guide to install the software via the Droidsticks wizard.

The boxed worked great for around 2 weeks.
One day the box froze, so I reset the box. When I turned it back on, any video that would even work, cut out after 5-10 minutes.

I cleared date and reinstalled Droidsticks Wizard and it happened again after a couple of days.

I tried to reinstall the Droidsticks the other day and it just will not work at all. I never get the "turn off power" when the Droidsticks finished. It just goes back to the same menus with nothing installed...

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm sorry to here this but one problem...this is droidbox and a seperate company to droidsticks. If you have a droidsticks box you need to get in touch with them as they may do things differently to us and I might give you wrong info. So sorry and good luck

androidboxguy

Jul 16, 2014
Hi Guys,

Been having a couple of issue with my box since I got it. I'm completely new to the android boxes.
I followed the guide to install the software via the Droidsticks wizard.

The boxed worked great for around 2 weeks.
One day the box froze, so I reset the box. When I turned it back on, any video that would even work, cut out after 5-10 minutes.

I cleared date and reinstalled Droidsticks Wizard and it happened again after a couple of days.

I tried to reinstall the Droidsticks the other day and it just will not work at all. I never get the "turn off power" when the Droidsticks finished. It just goes back to the same menus with nothing installed...

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help guys!
you should be running the droidbox wizard not the droidsticks wizard