Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Clever people have made their own tweaks of the Kodi base build to improve performance. SPMC for example, is a variant of Kodi developed specifically for android boxes (kodi, as you know will run on android, windows, Linux, ios, os). Droidbox have taken SPMC and rebadged it as DBMC, possibly adding their own optimisation for T8 boxes. The names like isengaard, helix, gotham are naming conventions for major kodi base releases (in this case, 15, 14, 13 respectively). There will be something named after "j" for kodi 16 which is already in beta testing.

Reactions: ChrisM

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Clever people have made their own tweaks of the Kodi base build to improve performance. SPMC for example, is a variant of Kodi developed specifically for android boxes (kodi, as you know will run on android, windows, Linux, ios, os). Droidbox have taken SPMC and rebadged it as DBMC, possibly adding their own optimisation for T8 boxes. The names like isengaard, helix, gotham are naming conventions for major kodi base releases (in this case, 15, 14, 13 respectively). There will be something named after "j" for kodi 16 which is already in beta testing.
Crikey I'm glad I asked

Donnie187

Mar 23, 2015
Hello can anyone tell me why DBMC 15 keeps crashing when install from zip file ? Really pissing me off now I've clear data before still the same thing happens.

P.s anyone if DBMC 15.1 out yet?

I'm use t8s box

jaytee

Jun 28, 2015
David,
Can you give me in details, how to delete data, seems it get full really quick, I've gone to storage but didn't see any delete button, so it we'll be nice to know where to go and delete data without affecting my wookie that I install

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Ok, if your storage is nearly full you can go setting, other, more setting and then apps.
Now you can either go in and uninstall the ones you don't want, or clear data in them. Don't do Kodi as you will loose all data there, then go back to storage and clear cache for all apps to.
You can also delete old downloads, to do this go to apps on the main menu and then ES file explorer and on your left to tools and click on it and then run the SD card anilyzer and this will show how your memory is used. You can also delete downloads here. Remember to clear the recycle bin after you've done.....that's here too.
Warning only delete the stuff you no longer need and don't delete the android file as this is all the info on the wookie wizard.
Hope you understand this...

Last edited:
Reactions: jaytee

Kendalld77

Aug 12, 2015
David if you use openelec on the T8s do you need to go back to android to do any data clearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk