JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Hi
I'm confused ! I have a sports donkey zip file downloaded on my kodi And I won't to put it on my openElec . I'm not understanding your reply ? I'm not very computer literate.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Put the zip file on your Sd card or USB drive. Then connect it to your box. Once you go into Open Elec side go onto System>Addons>install from Zip file> Root File System> Then go onto MNT folder and then check folders within and once you get your file install it.

Reactions: ChrisM

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Thanks mate that's great , how do I put the zip on to the usb or sd card , sorry for being a pain but I don't really know what I'm doing

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Also I can't see a folder called mnt ?
Put the zip file on your Sd card or USB drive. Then connect it to your box. Once you go into Open Elec side go onto System>Addons>install from Zip file> Root File System> Then go onto MNT folder and then check folders within and once you get your file install it.
hi mate that's great , how do I load it from zip to usb ? Also I can't see the mnt folder
Sorry to be a pain

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Any of the file managers in android should allow you to copy a file from for example a downloads folder to a usb stick or sd card.