soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
hi,

I recently upgraded my T8 box to Kodi 15.2, via their website. since I have done this there seems to be a bug with File manager. when I input a new source for a repo, then goto type a name for the repo, it just will not let me! tried various repos too.

someone mentioned going back to confluence etc, then look for your skin again, that doesn't work either, as it doesn't show Wookie.

is it best for me to go back to 14.2 or 15.1. or shall i try the new 16.0 Jarvis?

all advice welcome.

gary

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok. Go to the confluence skin from settings - appearance. ( I don't understand your looking for skin again reference).

Regarding entering repo sources you should be ok now with the confluence skin.
I'm running kodi 15.2 and it works ok.
On no account go to kodi 16 until it's on general release and proven as stable.

Wrt to your references to the wookie, In confluence, wookie will be either under programs if you've installed it or if you haven't installed it but downloaded it, it will appear in the "install from zip file" panel.

soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
done it, it works.

is there a bug with 15.2 and wookie wizard then with file manager?

seems a ball-ache having to do that all the time

g

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Not when using the confluence skin that I'm aware of. I always use confluence because it is simple and straightforward and less prone to error. Some of us have had intermittent errors with repo installs freezing though.

soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
yeah, I'm coming to that stage too, may stop using a wizard and just load add-ons that work constantly and I use.

had a box for a year now, so know my ay around pretty well

g

Reactions: Nigelar

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
To be clear gaz, I run the wookie because it saves a lot (and I mean a lot) of time. Once set up I switch skins from whatever mess wookie has installed as the default to confluence. Wookie addons are all still there for me with confluence.

soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
ok, thanks for heads up. may do that and uninstall or surplus ones.

as long as I my HD footy, UK Tele and access to films etc., I am sorted.

I use STREAMTVBOX, everything in one place!

gv