sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Hi,

I just bought an Eagle gamepad. I've managed to pair it with my T8-S, and downloaded a game app from the Google Play store, but the Gamepad won't work with it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,

I just bought an Eagle gamepad. I've managed to pair it with my T8-S, and downloaded a game app from the Google Play store, but the Gamepad won't work with it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Hi

Nothing is wrong,its just that making all gamepads compatible is really hard for developers and some games simply dont have gamepad support.

What you can do is use TinCore Keymapper and map touch keys with physical buttons on gamepad,usually this is die hard method as its really take tome to set it up,while some games works perfect with gamepad like Beach Buggy Racing.

My advise is to go with emulators and emulator games like Snes9x (Famicom emulation) or PPSSPP(PSP games emulaton) and use those,because they can always map keys and work perfect with gamepad.

When it comes to PPSSPP(PSP) it may happen that some games are too high spec requirement for the box,but there is always custom configuration that can be made so emulation can work properly.

Regards

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
OK, thanks. I managed to get it working on Beach Buggy Racing, but I haven't a clue what you mean by all that other stuff. Guess I'll just have to install the games I fancy and try them out then delete the ones that don't work.