Darrin

Sep 1, 2015
Can I have link to T8-S firmware please so I can recover my dual boot option on my T8-S? (OpenElec). I have installed T8 firmware in error from your update page as you don't appear to have a link for both. Thanks

Note: the OTA autoupdater failed to do anything hence why I used the manual option. Unit was bought it June.
And no, I am not sending it back in the post for it to be done.

This is one flaky piece of kit ready to go through the window. Regret ever buying it. At least dreamboxes were easier to configure as you could get hold of the software.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Can I have link to T8-S firmware please so I can recover my dual boot option on my T8-S? (OpenElec). I have installed T8 firmware in error from your update page as you don't appear to have a link for both. Thanks

Note: the OTA autoupdater failed to do anything hence why I used the manual option. Unit was bought it June.
And no, I am not sending it back in the post for it to be done.

This is one flaky piece of kit ready to go through the window. Regret ever buying it. At least dreamboxes were easier to configure as you could get hold of the software.

Hi

Something like that is not possible at the moment due to technical difficulties.

We always tend to provide best solutions for our customers,and in terms of flashing wrong firmware on T8-S this is best that we can do.

We are here to provide best experience for our users and if you have more questions,feel free to reply.

Regards

Reactions: David Savage