massivedrive

Dec 16, 2014
Hello
Droidbox owner for several months. I have the X7 Ultimate version. On every addon application in XBMC all I can get is sound without the video. How do I correct this please?
Thank you
Massive drive

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Hello massivedrive, :rolleyes: please email our Tech folks at [email protected] and inform them the issues you're currently having with your device. Dont forget to include your Order ID no. and eBay or Amazon account name. Your device may be needing to undergo Factory Reset or Firmware reflash. If the issue is inside XBMC only and the other external Android apps are not affected, maybe you just need to reset / clear your XBMC data. Thanks!

Last edited:

Graham

Jul 26, 2014
Have you tried clearing date in Xbmc and running the wizard again. Sometimes if it is an Xbmc problem this can reset default settings. Try using another app instead of Xbmc and if you get a picture and sound in say filmon app then it is an Xbmc problem.

massivedrive

Dec 16, 2014
Hello massivedrive, :rolleyes: please email our Tech folks at [email protected] and inform them the issues you're currently having with your device. Dont forget to include your Order ID no. and eBay or Amazon account name. Your device may be needing to undergo Factory Reset or a Firmware reflash procedure. Thanks!

Thanks - I've emailed as you've suggested a few moments ago.