Michael

Aug 11, 2014
Hello

Where can i download this from cos mine is currently at 13.1 as i stupidly deleted it by accident. I tried the one from xbmc.org but it wont have the wizard.

Many thanks

Michael

Aug 11, 2014
Hi

After having a play around i zipped the droidbox repo that was present in the xbmc folder and copied it to downloads folder. I then unistalled 13.1. Then i installed 13.2 from xbmc.org and installed it. I then used xbmc to unzip the droid wizard repo and it worked. Hope this was ok to do. If any problems then please remove post. The droid wizard i have is version 1.03. Is this the latest? Also will the wizard itself update?

Cheers

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I received your PM. Transferring add-ons, skins or settings from one installation or device to another is absolutely fine... I don't tend to suggest that approach on the forum often, as a sizeable amount of our customers would run screaming for the hills when presented with that method ;)

DroidBOX Wizard version, I'll check now. I've got 1.0.1 on my Windows XBMC installation, 1.0.0 on my X7 and M8. On my hard drive (in terms of downloads, ready to use/share) I have Frodo and Gotham versions of the Wizard, both 1.0.3, with recent download dates, so it looks as though 1.0.3 is the latest, and that the Wizard doesn't update itself.