StuBhoy

Sep 22, 2015
I'm new to droidbox so bear with me!
Recently purchased a T8 which I've been fairly impressed with. I was recommended to install the wookie wizard which I did. I have mainly been using genesis and phoenix which seem fine but after installing the wizard I wanted to look at some other movie addons but none of them seem to work? For example Gomovies, playboxHD, Movie night, movie storm, mutts nuts, online movie pro etc etc. I usually get log error messages when clicking what I want to watch or taken to blank menu screens with an arrow to only go back?
I realise phoenix and Genesis have most content but I wandered what the point in having all these addons if they don't do anything........or am I doing something wrong?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Doubt you are doing anything wrong. These were the ones selected by the people who developed the wookie wizard. I guess at some point they worked but now they don't. Apart from mutts nuts I don't recognise any of them as "top ten" so stick with the better ones including the ones you mentioned.
It's possible that some addons are also blocked by uk ISPs. Unless there is some way of entering a proxy address (like in 1channel and icefilms) you would need a VPN to use them.

StuBhoy

Sep 22, 2015
Thanks, that would make sense and as I said the addons I can use pretty much cover everything. It was more out of curiosity at why there was so many there that didn't really do anything.
On the subject of icefilms that hasn't been great considering it's recommendations, is there an up to date address to use to get it running?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have it on your box and auto updates is enabled you should already have the latest version. I believe recent problems involving video sources have been resolved by the inclusion of adverts.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
just re-read, you are looking for a proxy address for icefilms?
try h**p://ipv6.icefilms.info (replace ** by tt)

Reactions: StuBhoy

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The web link is good. But it looks like the file stores have invoked captcha codes for icefilms. Check over on tvaddons to see if the developer has proposed a solution. A week or so ago there were some issues about including click on adverts.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes file servers can detect when hundreds of users are using the same proxy address and put up capture codes to throttle/block kodi users. Looks like this is happening with icefilms right now.