Sal

Feb 14, 2015
Tried to go on this today, and its updated and now there nothing there. There's flags and Facebook, but no streams help please.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, not sure if I'm right, but I think they had a fall out with the Metalkettle repo so now they have gone on there own. You can still down load it from the superrepo, but its not on the Metalkettle repo any more.
If its updated you might be able to do a Roll back, if you go to Videos the hover over it and press menu a sub menu will come up, press add-on information then press the Roll back second from the bottom in the list. You should have the latest and previous one, just click on that. The next time you go into AAA tv you will have to update it, go out of xbmc then back in and try. It does work because I've tried it, good luck.
If you are on the Modded skin its in video add-on under the system on the menu bar.
One last thing if you go on there Facebook page there info on how to get back into AAA live tv.
Dave

Reactions: Sal

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Just tried to do a rollback and that doesn't seem to be allowed now.
However, the new version can be downloaded directly onto the droidbox from the following link
http://tvip.xyz/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=54
In the description on this page, look for 'Click here to download the latest version of AAA' and click on it.
If you download it directly to the droidbox then go to System/ Add ons/ Install from zip file/ External storage/ Download.
Then click on HBYhGn.zip.
Exit xbmc and then go back into it and that should get AAA back.
Have just done this myself and it's seems fine now.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sadly there is a lot of flack flying around this at the moment. There are claims that AAA streams have stolen code from other developers. You may get a message on your box from the xunity repo people saying you have to choose between continuing to use their repo or uninstalling AAA streams. The droidsticks people are apparently removing AAA streams from their wizard. The good news is most of what AAA streams offer is available from other addons.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
It's still on the superrepo, so delete AAA and then re-install it, but I think its days are numbered. I've notice on face book they what friends reguest for password or something like that.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I had done that Dave and thats when I got the xunity "us or them" message on reboot.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
I was just about to post that aaa has been fine on mine all day which it has. I've had the box on and off several times but just this very second whilst reading this thread, the us or them message has come up!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I guess it is question about which groups addons you value the most and whether you believe the stories about code stealing. I've chosen to delete aaa streams, other people may take a different route. For me, continuing to be able to view EPL football is a priority and there are still plenty of add ons which offer that. Hopefully HQ streams will be up and running for tomorrows games, or phoenix & vdubtv25 are alternatives.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
I must admit, I don't like being held to ransom like that. I've obviously had to uninstall it but am going to reinstall it using their repo.

Reactions: Sal and Nigelar

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
You will have to install it every-time it gets deleted. Can't see it lasting now, but I aways thought this was about free entertainment no mater how you got it. In the past Mashup fell out with TVADDONS over the adverts it put up.
But we should never forget most do this for free and only rely on donations so if they are taking there hard work of them its unfair...but we loose out in the end.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
I no AAA is still on the superrepo witch you can add to your box, also found this I hav'nt tried it yet but been told it still works.
http://aaarepo.xyz/aaa
Go to add source put this in the top box click done then in the bottom box give a name. Then go to system,add-ons,install from zip file and you can load it from here.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
I did that last night Dave and it installed fine. I then rebooted xbmc and the message came back up. It was fine if I didn't reboot. I'll check it out again later.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Paul, did you add the source in file manager (http://aaarepo.xyz/aaa)then install it from there because mine seems fine up to now. As I said I have to update it every time I go in and don't restart xbmc, just out of AAA then back in.
Thanks for the reply.
Dave

Last edited:

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Yes exactly that aaarepo and installed it as a zip. Its restarting xbmc that brought the problem last night but I'll check it later and report back.
It's never been my first choice of add ons but definitely nice to have.