Scimmino

Mar 12, 2016
Hi All,
I bought an X7 to replace my laptop for viewing Acestream files. I already had Ace Player installed on my Nexus 9 and it plays perfectly so thought this would be ideal. However whenever I try and watch a stream on the Ace Player App it is full of digital distortion and completely unwatchable. Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to make it usable?

(I have also installed P2P on Kodi and tried watching through Plexus and although it is a clear picture, the playback is still jerky and not at all usable for watching Sport)

Thanks

:toppa:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
What line speed are you getting (do an ookla speed test). That can be an issue with p2p. If you are using wifi see if you can switch to ethernet.

Scimmino

Mar 12, 2016
I'm getting about 22Mb/s. And the same stream plays fine on my Nexus 9 using Aceplayer, which is why I thought a Droidbox would work fine with it

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Try to force Stop and clear data on Ace Player App and then try again and see if that works.
Also you can uninstall the current version of Ace Player and install new version of Ace Player if it is available.

Scimmino

Mar 12, 2016
Cheers for the tips folks. Looking at the stream I was trying to watch (as far as I could tell it 50fps, 1280x720), I think it might be that the box is a little underpowered, it is fine with other streams. SO I am going to order a T8 out see how that gets along :)

Reactions: ChrisM and Qaisir