christopherrouse

Sep 3, 2015
I can not see any content for icefilms, 1channel or Disney junior. I have just got my 1st droidplayer today but ran kodi on my laptop a bit. Can any1 help me to solve this? I mainly want Disney junior for my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Check your internet connection as well as you can try re-downloading the wizard but first you will need to clear data on Kodi. Since this is a droidplayer device i suggest you to visit droidplayer official website for any help. This is DroidBox.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
all kodi users are currently banned from 1channel/primewire
icefilms is back, new version released today with pop-up adverts which is the compromise for continued use. suggest you try that again with updated version.
dont know about disney channel, sorry.

christopherrouse

Sep 3, 2015
I have done full clean reinstalls but not worked. Ice films is now showing content but won't play anything. I will try to update it.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The mutts nuts man jasonpc and the totalxbmc people had a major falling out so there is probably some sabotaging going on.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have done full clean reinstalls but not worked. Ice films is now showing content but won't play anything. I will try to update it.

Check these settings for icefilms

• Open Kodi
  • Select VIDEOS > Add-Ons
  • Scroll down to IceFilms (do not select it)
  • Press C on keyboard to bring up your context menu (or whatever you need to do on your device to open it)
  • Select Add-On Settings
  • In the top menu select Miscellaneous
  • Change the URL from http://www.icefilms.info to https://ipv6.icefilms.info
  • Reboot Kodi

Reactions: angela

christopherrouse

Sep 3, 2015
I can now see everything in icefilm but whenever I try to play something it gives me an error message. "Invalid source. Unable to play selected source. Please try another. "NoneType" object is unscriptable"

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Make sure you are running v1.10.0 released on Tuesday.
Do you see the advert pop up?
I will check later today if I am getting this error.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Just to let you know, followed advice working for me. but had to leave out the s on the h**p

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I don't think there's much more I can help assuming you've done all that was suggested.
As an experiment, open icefilms, select movies. Then latest releases. Select the top item (" bait" for me). The icefilms advertisement pop up appears. 3 options, download and play now and close. Select close. From the list of sources, select the 4th link clicknupload. Does this work?
If not try the hugefiles links and enter the code.
Some of the other links tusfiles and 180upload are currently down.

christopherrouse

Sep 3, 2015
I tried that and when I selected bait it took me straight to the links, didn't show advert and then when I clicked on the links I got that error message again.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Last chance saloon, then go into system, addons, my addons, select icefilms, uninstall it. Then go to eldorado's repo and reinstall it. Then reboot kodi.
Other than that I can't offer anything more.
Which of the links did you click on btw?
(Do the reinstall before you answer that)

christopherrouse

Sep 3, 2015
I have managed to sort it by doing a full reinstall of kodi then changing the url to IPv6.