Allybee

Aug 30, 2014
Hi

I have just purchased a T8 box and so far seems fine, however when it finishes an episode of a series it plays the same episode again instead of going back to the episode menu to select the next one. Could someone please suggest if there is an option to rectify this ??

Sorry should have added this is using the Genesis programme

Thanks in advance

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Hi I just replied to your other post but didn't realise it was Genesis. Have just tried mine and it does exactly the same thing. I cant find a way of stopping that happening but maybe someone else might know. If I come across a solution then I will let you know.

Allybee

Aug 30, 2014
Hi Paul

All I do at the moment is press stop at the end of an episode, then press back and then select the next episode, it's just a bit fiddly when it didn't do this on the IMX6 box I had before

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Yeh I agree it's a bit strange. I never really use Genesis but I must admit that it's a good add on and I will be using it a lot more

Allybee

Aug 30, 2014
Hiya

Thanks for your reply

Its unchecked, I've tried this setting previous, all I'm trying to do at this stage is to get back to the episode list after playing an episode but it is defaulting to repeating the watched episode.

Cheers

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, I can't seem to find a way to get the audio menu with shuffle/repeat icons up for videos.
Untitled.png

You get a similar menu if you play the video, press the XBMC home icon, then press left a couple of times, but no repeat/shuffle buttons.

Hmm, I wonder if you use the official XBMC Remote App, or Yatse on your Android phone/tablet, whether you could turn off your errant repeat track option for videos? Worth a look.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.android.remote&hl=en_GB
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.leetzone.android.yatsewidgetfree

James

Jan 1, 2015
The video shuffle options appear when you press left in the current playlist menu. I got there by watching a video pressing back to get to list of links. Then press left select current playlist then press left again. Hope it helps.

Reactions: ChrisM

Allybee

Aug 30, 2014
Thanks for the replies guys, really appreciate the help, will try these options and let you know how it goes