soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
this whole thing is getting on my t1ts!
I have reinstalled the new wookie wizard, why then, when I click on it on video add ons, is t still asking for username and password?!

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried changing skin in kodi to the normal confluence skin, save it when asked and go put your passwords in.
After you've done this just go back and change it back again. This is only for kodi, have you also done the Wookie keyboard fix see if it helps.

Good luck

Reactions: Nigelar

ci78

Nov 17, 2015
I think I'm having the similar issues on my t8.
When I clear data and create the source, the newly created wookie add on does NOT ask me for a user/pass and installs fine. However, when I open it and try to go to the wookie, it now requires a user/pass and I can't enter them because the keyboard fix is inside the wookie!! (Ive tried running the keyboard fix before the retro/new wizard but this just errors) The Xunity fix also doesn't work and I have tried changing skin while doing it, etc. Any other advice??

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You could try, in kodi go to,
settings or system/appearance/international/keyboard layouts (even if a keyboard is there)
reselect your preferred keyboard(eg: english qwerty) press ok then restart kodi. see if that works.

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Changing skin temporarily to Confluence will bring the keyboard back, if it doesn't then please grab us for a live chat - https://DroidBOX.co.uk and we'll get this sorted.

The Wookie packs seem(ed) to have v6.0.0 Wookie Wizard included in them for some reason. This older version does require user/pwd. That said, I've just re-checked mine (highlight Wookie, press the MENU button or the C key, Add-on info) and it is showing 6.0.1, don't think I re-installed the update. Perhaps it updated itself.

soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
hi all,

after all my rants and raves about keyboard not working, I think wookie isn't set up for old Helix versions of XBMC / KODI.

so I solved the problem easily, I bought a new T8 box!

gary

azabhoy

Jan 14, 2015
Try the keyboard fix in the Xunity maintenance...it's in fixes.
Also if your adding a new source it still might not work, so go to system, appearance and then skins on your right and change to confluence skin. Go and add your source and then go back and change it back to how it was.

Good luck
Changing to confluence allows you to operate keyboard as normal but when you change back to custom confluence it's was blank. Reinstalled and now search or keyboard functions won't even load. Having to switch back and fro? Hope there's a fix soon. Tried everything !