fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
Ive had the air remote for a while now and I still have problems with aiming it at the TV screen.
I can't aim it directly at the TV screen, the cursor/arrow doesn't line up with the front of the remote, never has. :(
I'm aiming it about 45 degrees to the left of the screen, my Knuckles are pointing at the screen while I'm holding it (hope that makes sense?)
I've tried shaking it around, but the same.

I think it must be faulty.
How do I get it replaced?

Edit...
Sorry I just realized that it's called the VIP plus mini keyboard

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
just move the airmouse to the corner of the screen untill it lines up with the cursor, this is normal and nothing to worry about

Reactions: ChrisM

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
no anywhere will do. just get the curser in to any corner then just line the remote up, the airmouse does not track so you pretty much have to do this all the time

fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
OK, have tried it, but still got the problem. :(
Not sure if I'm doing it correctly though?
I've put the cursor/arrow into the left top corner. I tried "lining the remote up to it" but it still is at an angle.
Pity there's not a video on it, as you say it's normal ;)

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
try this, say your remote is pointing right and the cursor is on the left of the screen, push the cursor to far left of the screen and keep moving the remote like your trying to move the cursor off the screen and stop when the remote is inline with the cursor and do the same for up and down

fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
OK, thanks for your patience ;)
I'll give it a try.
The only difference is.......My cursor to remote is the other way around.
The remote is pointing left of the cursor.

fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
Well, it's fractionally better, but i still think it's not good enough.
I surely can't be the only one moaning about this, Or am I?
If I am, then it must be a one off faulty remote.