John D12

Dec 14, 2015
Hi,
Please can you tell me or if there are any other wizards you can use instead of Wookie wizard, I like Wookie wizard but I find there is a lot to get around for a beginner.
Thank you all.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There are lots of wizards out there e.g. the tvaddons wizard (from their website). Many builds are also available through the ares wizard (which isn't a set up wizard as such but a repository for maintenance tools, addons and builds).

Some people swear by "the beast" or the "black box".

Once you get familiar with kodi you may want to experiment with adding your own preferred addons manually rather than the selection provided by the wizard makers, many of which you will never use.

That said the wookie is one of the best and in reality is not a lot different to other wizards. So most of the others will "have a lot to get round".

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi,
Please can you tell me or if there are any other wizards you can use instead of Wookie wizard, I like Wookie wizard but I find there is a lot to get around for a beginner.
Thank you all.
AndysBuild7 is a very good Build, you can try that.
Here is how to install AndysBuild7 on Kodi:

AdamF

Feb 29, 2016
I use the Royalist build, I find it looks great, runs smooth and is minimal. Has a few select addons which are all decent and with a little bit of tweaking (adding my own addons) it's perfect!

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
The blackbox was my favourite before I had to wipe it. Now the link to add it doesn't work anymore so I guess its obsolete? Any ideas anyone?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, I'm on lite aswell, have used blackbox before but not paradox.
you also have to register to use it.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
I used to swear by black box...then it changed to paradox....I migrated a while ago....tried some builds via Ares and muckyducks wizards....wanted something that wasn't big...pulse ccm is very good...got a couple of addons ,on it that I don't use and added a couple that are missing....jobs a good un and very very stable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nibb

Feb 19, 2015
Wookie is still the best IMO just use Wookie Lite if you're a beginner or one of the minimal builds