topdrog88

Sep 27, 2015
Hi i dont normally use the android boot, but i went onto it today and i can't connect to the internet it just sticks on connecting... whats worse is when i try to connect to my 2.4ghz connection if i click to put the password in nothing happens no keyboard or anything.

My second question is, the latest openelec release is that 14.2 version of kodi and the release that was on the 29 sep 15.

Please help

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

You need to enable Onscreen Keyboard and then will be able to enter your WIFI password.
Follow the below video to enable onscreen Keyboard:

Hope it helps you out.

Reactions: David Savage

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
Hi i dont normally use the android boot, but i went onto it today and i can't connect to the internet it just sticks on connecting... whats worse is when i try to connect to my 2.4ghz connection if i click to put the password in nothing happens no keyboard or anything.

My second question is, the latest openelec release is that 14.2 version of kodi and the release that was on the 29 sep 15.

Please help
there was an update for kodi 15.2 but i guess as your box is not connecting to the internet then the ota is not picking it up, so is opnelec connecting ok

Reactions: Qaisir