mbarton

Mar 21, 2017
HI. I'm trying to find an answer on this issue. When I first got my T8 plus V2 Box it would boot up showing an animated logo in yellow and green ( I think) looked like liquid paint or nail polishy stuff playing a little tune. Even after several factory resets still loaded same way. Then several weeks ago I started the Box and it booted with MBOX logo. I like the DroidBox logo better. Hopefully I can get it back. Thinking maybe whith next update ???? Everything else seems to be working ok on the Box, just this silly boot issue.[emoji35]

Sent from my T8Mini using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
That should not be happening. Although it is a new box, can you check you are up to dare with any ota updates.
It might be advisable to contact Droidbox support direct - either by email or using the live chat facility on the home page.

mbarton

Mar 21, 2017
That should not be happening. Although it is a new box, can you check you are up to dare with any ota updates.
It might be advisable to contact Droidbox support direct - either by email or using the live chat facility on the home page.
ok thanx muchly I will definitely do that. I do have the latest update that I know of. Or how would I find that out is there a number to check. This says .... kernal ver. 3.14.29 Alex@DroidBox #1 Feb.15 2017

Sent from my T8Mini using DroidBOX Forums mobile app