Alex Railton

Aug 2, 2016
Hello everyone,

First post here, droidbox owner for about 6/7 months now. My dad has just got his first droidbox and said it came pre-installed with the aurora build and he's got access to premium channels for £10 a month. I can't find anything online of how to upgrade to this build, I have a T8, (not plus) is there any way I can do this, looking to watch all the premier league games but without the buffering and crap quality of current wookie streams.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Alex, to the best of my knowledge, Boxes supplied by Droidbox do not come with builds preinstalled.
So I suspect he has got some other type of box. Or the build was installed after purchase by someone.
To be honest, I have watched premier League games quite satisfactorily over the past 12 months using the usual suspects (Addons). No need to pay anything.
If you really want the aurora build I think the best bet is to ask your father for their contact details and ask them directly.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Most definitely not pre-installed by DroidBOX. We don't have any sort of subscription system either, just for the record.

Only ever watch media that you have permission (if required) for, from the copyright holders. DroidBOX need to be very clear on our advice to customers on this topic.