dick b

Jan 24, 2017
Since updateing my TS8 plus V1 I've been getting the notice autoexec.py script start up and then all addons started.this only happens on initial start up and it doesn't always start.anyone know of this notification and how to get rid of it.I'm running krypton 17.3 (8.0.2) LibreElec I don't use android so hot that bothered that you can't boot to android anymore with this set-up I can always start again with the 1.0.9 firmware but wondered if anyone had come across this before.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am not a librelec expert but you might want to look in:
Kodi General settings “Enable playlist at startup" and set to off as that is what usually invokes the autoexec.py script.
Report back with results.

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
Thanks for reply, couldn't find "enable playlist at startup" but in the LibreElec settings I did a"reset system settings to default" this stopped it but wiped everything so will have another play later on today

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
@dick b usually this extra python script is added to the userdata folder to start all addons in a build, if you can sftp into your device the path to find and delete the file is:- /.kodi/userdata/

Last edited:

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
@dick b usually this extra python script is added to the userdata folder to start all addons in a build, if you can sftp into your device the path to find and delete the file is:- /.kodi/userdata/

yeah your spot on I dont use builds as such but do play with them then delete them, the build in question was one from Dimitrology and though I deleted everything to do with it I was left with this "autoexec.py" which would have been ok if it had started my addons but it didnt always. the "reset system" did the trick and after adding my sources/repos/addons back in I"m up and running again.Thanks lads.