Ginty

Apr 19, 2016
Hi whats the best box for using kodi? I would like peoples opinions on what they would recommend.
I want to purchase one but have a budget of £50.

I want it to watch movies, put disney channel on for the kids and stream live football matches.

Thanks for reading. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Coming onto the droidbox forum, it shouldn't be a uprise if people here recommend boxes from droidbox. Really anything in the t8 series. Although that may be out of your price bracket a bit. My particular preference is for the basic t8 although you might consider the t8s or t8s plus.
Streaming football can be a bit hit or miss, but this forum offers good advice on how to overcome problems (and support on all things, which is a good consideration when weighing up,who to buy your box from).

Reactions: thegazsheard

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Hi whats the best box for using kodi? I would like peoples opinions on what they would recommend.
I want to purchase one but have a budget of £50.

I want it to watch movies, put disney channel on for the kids and stream live football matches.

Thanks for reading. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
. I don't think you'll find anything suitable in the £50 price range but for an extra £30 you should be able to get a t8 Droidbox which will take care of all your needs

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
To be honest mxq box works fine for me £20-£25 happy dayz...

When was your last firmware update?

Where do you return it for warranty?

What are you doing here? Surely the mxq supplier has its own aftersales support and user forums?

Yes????

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Speaking here as someone who has spent the morning trying to fix my neighbours cheapo Mxq box time/date sync problem (eventually fixed by downloading clock sync from Google play - during the short period the time was right - otherwise you can't access play store).

finty

Apr 25, 2016
We had an MXQ box to start with. I'm quite techie and was frustrated to the point I was convinced it was our main TV that was at fault. Ordered a T8-S and returned the MXQ and it's like night and day. Practically plug and play and the physical quality of the hox was far superior. Well worth the extra few quid, not to mention the support available on this forum.

Reactions: Nigelar