kcbc

Nov 25, 2015
Could anyone suggest the best movie streams addons to use that are the most stable.

Would also like to know exactly what the wookie wizard does, and would there be any benefit if I decided to use it.

KCBC

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
The wookie wizard is a 1 click option to set up your device with addons/backgrounds/menu & skins all done for you to save you the hassle of setting up kodi from scratch. Some like it this way, some like to do it themselves to their personal liking.
As for movie addons well that has to be down to personal preference really, try em out and you will see what works best for you is what I suggest

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Go to the wookie web site and read up on the wookie capability there.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
most stable are within phoenix.......also the new one called cold as ice looks to have potential.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
a new addon called titan sounds pretty good but ive not had chance to try it myself yet

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Could anyone suggest the best movie streams addons to use that are the most stable.

Would also like to know exactly what the wookie wizard does, and would there be any benefit if I decided to use it.

KCBC
Hi

Please take a look at this link

https://seo-michael.co.uk/

You will find most info about streams when it comes to add ons and add ons wizards there!

Regards

Reactions: ChrisM

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Titan has loads of stuff for everyone.....one click watch as well....so far so good.

Reactions: ChrisM