Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Posted under " android devices " , so where do droidbox stand on this app?
I liked the thought if it cleaning ap all the wasted memory on. My box but don't like the fact that my box needs " rooting " for it to work ?
Is it wise to root my box or , is there a sfer way to allow this app to work ?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Would there be any warranty issues with this procedure ? Mine still has 9 months warranty.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi Joe, not to sure on this, I normally just go to settings storage and clear cache for all apps every few weeks keeps it running fine. Also closing apps aswell helps, if you are on xbmc and have the air mouse remote go to the bottom of the screen with the arrow hold the ok button and swipe up. This brings up a bar menu at the bottom and the second from the middle is the one you click on to swipe away apps that are in the back ground. Hopefully SilentlyScreaming might answer the other for you . Dave

Mystical

Mar 18, 2015
Leeds
Joe thanks ever so much pal, this app has taken my speed from 12 to 50 mb on by infinity runs like a trooper!!!

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
I would love to run this myself but haven'tvthe bottle to risk rooting my box haha

soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
Hi, I have loaded the Bionic TCP app on my T8 box, which I know is rooted, however it keeps telling me other
wise, any advice?
gary

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@soopagaz - Open up the SuperSU or SU based app on your device. If logs exist, check whether the Bionic TCP app was automatically denied. If when you open SuperSU/SU/etc you're asked to check for/install updates, please do allow the installation.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en joeykrim's Root Checker is an app I use to double check sometimes, might be worth an install.

@Joe reid - Some of the earlier T8s came with a rooted firmware. Not sure if that is the case here, or if he has flashed the rooting file. I'm still trying to make time to benchmark a few devices before and after this app.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
That zip from freaktab worked first time , speedtested the box before i ran bionic tcp . 10.4 mbs , after 26.7 mbps.
Jobs a good un.
Cheers , tx and gnite.