Cjrob17

Jul 1, 2017
Hi
Brought the T8S Plus V1 today, had it one working great was really happy with it for hours...then turned it off via the remote, come back to it and now it wont turn on...

The blue light will come on, but where it normally states time just stays blank, on the tv screen it stays black, and tried the recovery menu multiple times but that fails to even load.
Checked all the connections (power,hdmi) all fine.

Can any of you guys help at all?

Chris

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Chris are you using the toothpick method to access recovery menu?

Cjrob17

Jul 1, 2017
Hiya sean99
Yes tried this multiple times even timed myself for over 3 minutes twice nothing displays at all

Chris

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
When you hold the reset in and reconnect the power lead and power on, is 'boot' being displayed on the lcd screen?

Cjrob17

Jul 1, 2017
Tried following the video another 2 times.... still no input from the lcd screen or picture on tv

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you've not already, can you drop us a line via [email protected] with your order ID or the full delivery address the DroidBOX device was sent to. If you put a link to this thread in the email as well, the support staff dealing with your case won't ask you the same questions over again.

Reactions: MQshellbelle

Mobius

Jul 30, 2017
I have the exact same problem. (for the second time) I've already returned one box and received a replacement. I got the new box up and running, patches installed software, used it for several days and now there is no signal. The TV recognizes when I power up the box, but then says no signal. Even during a factory reset, there is nothing on the screen... no signal.