Mr100

Aug 18, 2014
I cannot use the search facilities because when I click on them and the keyboard appears on screen it is blank, no letters just blank boxes. Anyone else had this problem? How do I solve it?

Brian Carlin

Jan 18, 2015
Ok I'll try that but can you give me the username and password for the new wizard in order to try this? I've sent two emails but got no reply yet

Brian Carlin

Jan 18, 2015
I've just checked and our keyboard is set to English Qwerty and have ran the keyboard fix multiple times as well as rebooting tna

badboysoft

Dec 10, 2014
Sorry Brian, are u using Kodi? if so i presume the "keyboard fix" you tried was the one in 'Xunity Maintenance' right?

Brian Carlin

Jan 18, 2015
Yea that's right badboy!

We are having mega problems with it not searching etc. I'm ready for chucking it in the bin :(

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I never use the Xunity maintenance, there's a fix by are wizard, now if that does not work try reinstalling it again. Clear data wait, then start again, after the wizard has finish and the unplug the power thing, I would wait at least 15 mins for updates to install. I've got a T8 and had some audio probs, so I no it's frustrating, so please be patient....if you still find its not working try the live chat and we will try and resolve this for you. Live chat is office hours. You can always try,good luck and hope we can sort this out for you guys..Dave

Mr100

Aug 18, 2014
Hey guys I've just played around with the suggested fixes that you have offered and realised that the keyboard goes blank when I set the skin to 7 icons!!!!! When I change back to default skin the keyboard re-appears!!!!!!! Does anyone know why this is happening? I like having 7 icons on my screen, so is there a way around this?

Reactions: David Savage

Brian Carlin

Jan 18, 2015
Hi badboy - good news...I followed Mr 100's instructions and changed it to the default skin and it worked :) I'am back to being a happy bunny.

Thanx everyone for your help and input:)