NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Hello people, any date yet on the Bluetooth fix for the T8-S PLUS? It would make my life complete..addicted to this box big time.

Reactions: Bradley

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Our developers are working on this and we are soon going to release an update for T8-S PLUS which will fix this issue.
So please wait till the update will be released.
Your patience is appreciated.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello people, any date yet on the Bluetooth fix for the T8-S PLUS? It would make my life complete..addicted to this box big time.
New info

We detected that its bug and only way at the moment to solve the problem is to return device at our office.

You can email us with your order ID and bluetooth problem on [email protected] and we will move from there!

Regards

Reactions: Qaisir

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
disappointed with this one guys after singing your praises for the last week..

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
can you forward me a working model, and i will return the faulty one on delivery? Thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
disappointed with this one guys after singing your praises for the last week..
Hi

Sadly we experienced this problem,its not something that we could have impact on,it came as a surprise on to us!

Once you email us with the proper order ID probably you will be getting prepaid label so postage will be FREE!

At least thats how we can help!

Thats why we are here for our customers,to make device work and maintain its performance at its best!

Regards

Reactions: David Savage

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
A bit gutted that a premium priced device which is advertised with Bluetooth 4 capability doesn`t work or is not tested. I wouldn`t expect that from a £30 china special. O.K. will take up with support..

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
A bit gutted that a premium priced device which is advertised with Bluetooth 4 capability doesn`t work or is not tested. I wouldn`t expect that from a £30 china special. O.K. will take up with support..
Hi

This is something that happen on really small portion of devices.Our devices are properly tested to make sure that they have best performance and hardware quality.

Sometimes bugs occur on small number of devices which is out of our control.As someone who have many customer around the world purchasing the devices, we tend to provide good customer service so we can always provide proper solution to our customers!

If you need more help please feel free to reply below,email us or contact us by phone or in live chat!

Regards

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
I had the bluetooth problem, returned the T8-S PLUS it has been returned and the bluetooth appears to be working now, however I cannot get the bluetooth controller to work on games that worked on the T8-S. Most disappointing. ... However I believe it's not just the bluetooth, it maybe Android Lollipop 5.1.1. I was also concerned that there is no access to the Andoid status bar or buttons, available on the T8-S, this is also a big letdown as it makes multitasking almost impossible, I have tried several other launchers with no sucess. It has been suggested that I may change the operating system to android 4.4.2... awaiting confirmation of this....

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There used to be a switch in the t8 display settings if you wanted to see the android tool bar. Is this now absent on the t8s?

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
I've found not having access to the task bar a real pain also!. Maybe they should sort that. Can't be bothered to return mine. I just use the controller via USB to play the games I've go on it. Out of Interest, have you tried the controller on USB with your games?

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
It's gone! Or burried so deep that I cannot find it... Was told that it was not supported by tech support... Awaiting response back either about downgrading or return... Love my T8-S just not enough memory for games as well as media, hence getting the T8-S plus, but not impressed.

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
Tried usb controller but it does not work on Real Boxing... The game I wanted to play... Can play it on my T8-S but not T8-S. Have tried controlling with my Note 3 via apps but limited success, two apps looked promising but as soon as I transmitted from my phone an error message came up telling me that Google play services had unfortunately stopped. So wasted some money...

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Dadlington, do you get any issues with switching unit on/off with the I.R remote supplied? I.E. sometimes I have to press power button twice to get the unit to boot up even if I'm an inch away from the box. Then most of the time, when I switch off with the remote, it reboots instead of shutting down. I have to wait till it boots again then try again lol.

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
Not noticed that problem... but have come across another strange thing... when I type into play store to find a game on the 3rd or 4th keystroke it goes back to the home screen. .. Looks like another reset....

P's what games have you played with usb controller?

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Ive played GTA San Andreas, Bards Tale, Riptide 2.. Dead effect 2.. Not for any great length mind, but seem to be OK.. I'm into NY emulators too.. Works with them also.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi

When it comes to google play,please clear data!

When it comes to gamepad,you can use micro USB cable to wire it up and use it as a wired gamepad.

Status bar not being able to turn on,we are trying to find a way around in it.All feature are accessible through the keyboard shortcuts.

Games can be played through emulators lile PPSSPP(PSP emulator)and game itself can be located on external HDD,and only emulator app data on actual internal memory.

When it comes to android games,weather all gamepads will be compatible or not,that actually depends on the game developer itself.

If you need more info,please feel free to reply!

Regards

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Keyboard shortcuts? You have got my interest. Please enlighten dear friend..

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Most people that use status bar like multitasking feature.

This is accessible through the keyboard by holding alt key and pressing tab while holding it!

Now depending on box model and keyboard that you use,options that you have may vary ,but still its accessible through the keyboard.

Regards

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
For specific example

X7 box model have in status bar screenshot option,in order to do this without the status bar,you would need to have the keyboard that have print screen key on it!

Regards