dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
Yes the Alt + Tab does work I was speaking to Tech Support 5 ish and when I eventually got my box started you can select apps that are open. Are there any other known keyboard shortcuts?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Yes the Alt + Tab does work I was speaking to Tech Support 5 ish and when I eventually got my box started you can select apps that are open. Are there any other known keyboard shortcuts?
Hi

As you can see in my previous messages,all depends on box model that you use.

The one that are most used are already accessible through USB mouse,all of them through keyboard.

Regards

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Most people that use status bar like multitasking feature.

This is accessible through the keyboard by holding alt key and pressing tab while holding it!

Now depending on box model and keyboard that you use,options that you have may vary ,but still its accessible through the keyboard.

Regards
Hi 8bitDev,

I discovered that I can't access any of the status bar features with my new T8-S Plus.

I noticed your post on "keyboard Short Cuts" is there one to bring up the entire bar? And what about the top status bar as well?
Would you mind listing all the keyboard short cuts for me?
I use a Logitech K400r keyboard.

Ps. I already know this problem is being looked at by tech.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi 8bitDev,

I discovered that I can't access any of the status bar features with my new T8-S Plus.

I noticed your post on "keyboard Short Cuts" is there one to bring up the entire bar? And what about the top status bar as well?
Would you mind listing all the keyboard short cuts for me?
I use a Logitech K400r keyboard.

Ps. I already know this problem is being looked at by tech.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
Hi

There is no specific list of all shortcuts,as there are many third party apps and android ROMs out there.

If you want to enable status bar on DroidBOX T8-S Plus,please take a look at video below

When it comes to upper bar,it should be displayed if you would swipe down from top left corner to the bottom.

Regards