Lee Dunne

Sep 20, 2014
Hi

purchased my box at the end of February this year and at first it worked fine. Then it went faulty and started to only load to the rotating X symbol, you provided details on how to reset and upgrade the firmware and then it was back to normal. Unfortunately it only ran for a few months before it completely shut down again and now it wont load at all.

I did contact you about this a few months ago and advised that I reinstall the firmware or return for an exchange. I did plan on trying to reset however my PC also broke and I haven't been able to. Can you please provide details for returning the box for an exchange please.

Hope you get the chance to reply quickly as I would really like to get back up and running again, thanks.

Also does this forum remove your account if you don't login for a certain period of time? I have had to recreate my account today as it was stating that my email address wasn't recognised?

Lee

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The old forum was lost, ALL logins/passwords/threads have gone. Everyone had to re-register, not just you, there is nothing personal!

e-mail us with the relevant details ( [email protected] ) such as your original order ID, account name, and link to your post here - http://www.droidboxforums.com/posts/964

If you want to try a different alternative, please mention in your e-mail that SilentlyScreaming recommended to try the update.img approach. If whoever checks your message doesn't know what that means, they'll ask me and I can provide the info.