Paul Hunt

Dec 26, 2015
Just got back from pub now so those skills will be beyond me until tomorrow, will try tomorrow and let you know how I get on, but thanks for the suggestion, must go I can heat a bottle of Barollo Calling me by name

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Igor spent around an hour on Christmas Eve using Teamviewer trying to correct this issue and failed. He suggested that he would email me with the complete solution and asked me to look out for a new update, "just in case". No email was received and the issue remains "as is". Most unusual for the droidbox folks. I will wait a little while longer "just in case" but will soon be returning my box as "not fit for purpose" and ask for a refund. Sorry you're in the same boat, but I guess one or two issues are likely with a new Box/OS, guess we are the unlucky ones. My M8 and T8S are both functional so I'm not entirely stuck. Regards.
Hi

Yes i sent you the email but it seems that you didn't got it or something.

Anyway please read carefully what needs to be done.

Thick OFF wifi only in OTA updater,after update reboot,in some cases factory reset needed afterwards.

If this is not working sending box back to us is a way to go,at the moment we are trying to find out what happen,as on most of the boxes update works perfectly.

This stands for everyone,please make sure that procedure is done properly,and then if it is not please email us at [email protected]

Please be precise what you already done,also if you spoke to someone please name person which you used to talk to , it will help us to resolve the issue faster.

Happy holidays