Markie57

Nov 5, 2017
Morning all,

I've recently installed the Perks Media build on to my box however since doing so I cannot find ' add source ' to install further add-ons. I no longer have the standard Kodi set up menu that I'd used previously, is add source hidden away somewhere, thank you

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Can you see 'file manager' anywhere, thats where you need to be typing in a new repos url. If you got 'Add-ons' that is the menu where you get 'my addons, install from repo, install from zip file etc'

Markie57

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Sean, many thanks for your reply. Yes I have the following index: My add-ons, recently updated, Install from repository, Install from Zip file ( where I used to find Add Source in my old settings ) and Search. I've been through the lot without success, don't really want to get rid of Perks Media and go back to square one but unless I find it I think it may be my only solution unless there is something within settings I need to adjust

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, On the main perks media screen you get Kids > Sports > Live perks > All-in-one > etc > scroll along to (Systems) under systems you will see (File Manager) click on that and it will bring all your url's repos that are installed if you scroll to the bottom of them you will find Add-source

Reactions: sean99 and ChrisM