Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Ruining watching movies , cannot find any advice on how to get rid of the onscreen control icons and the box with the movie title in when i am watching a movie , doesn't matter which site i am using so it must be tge settings but i cannot find the solution ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi again, these are a pain, but I can't complain as it really free, if I was you enjoy what you have and not the faults in them. We must remember the people who put these things up do it for free ( donations only) and still have jobs and family's too. If you want icon free movies get Sky/Virgin or buy the dvd or blu ray.

Last edited:

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Would you believe it dave , after 3 hrs in settings , i pressed the return button on my remote and bingo hahaha

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry Joe I thought you meant the icons the site put in, as for the other yes back up normally gets rid of this. It's been a long day don't take any offence...but I thought it was the icons the host puts in.Dave

Last edited:

azabhoy

Jan 14, 2015
If you have an airmpuse and you are holding it the banner will remain on as the slightest move sets it off again for 10secs. Even sitting it on you chest lying down keeps it active.Return on remote works!

Reactions: ChrisM

wizard1001

Jan 17, 2015
Also if you flip the VIP remote control over, the Air Mouse is deactivated. Saves batteries and stops the GUI for video playback controls from popping up. Most of the remotes also have a button to turn off the Air Mouse function manually.
Never realised Thx useful tip.