Katz73

Jun 15, 2015
Was updating my x7 because hardly any streams available cleared data and had to uninstall xmbc because droidbox kept saying error so had nothing .have tried to reinstall kodi 14.2 but when i try to open download i keep getting broken file .help

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
You can now get kodi (15.2) from droidboxs main site under blogs. If you had a problem with the wizard that's because droidbox have moved away from that and most people are using the wookie wizard which is on the version of kodi on droidboxs site.
The wookie wizard know longer needs a password or username so should run OK.

Reactions: ChrisM

Katz73

Jun 15, 2015
Have done all above step by step but when i try to run wookie it comes up wookie error check logs when i check this it says addon cannot be configured bring back wizard never had any problems lol

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you are on BT check this out....
The BT hub grabbed my attention. Can you open up the Browser or Chrome application, then visit this forum ( https://DroidBOXForums.com ). I think you may find a BT logo there instead of the forum. Click the GET STARTED button, then confirm no parental controls. It is the GET STARTED button not being pressed that is causing a lot of internet to not be accessible.
Could be wrong, but 99% of the time BT are involved, the process above sorts it.

Good luck

Katz73

Jun 15, 2015
No im on virginmedia have deleted everything again this time installed through droidbox have now put in ethernet cable instead of wifi still saying wookie error not even getting 1 % downloaded ready for nervous breakdown bring back wizard lol

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you go to droidboxs main site, the link is on the front of this forum. Then the greenish box in the bottom corner, this is live chat and the tech guys can help you sort this out.
The box should say chat or message in it.

Good luck and hope this helps