Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Can someone please help me on this. I use confluence skin on leebrelec. I have shortcuts on my opening screen to add ons but Im trying to get a shortcut to a particular channel within an Haddon into my opening screen so I don't have to keep opening Haddon and scrolling through all the channels till I get to it.
Its the only shortcut I need - can anyone advise?
Thanks everyone
Dave

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You could add it to your favourites on your start page so you just click the star and it will come up.

Go to the addon then to the particular channel within the addon, highlight it press the menu button on your remote or c on a keypad and add it to your favourites now it should be no your main screen when you click on favourites.

Somebody may have a better idea, but the confluence skin isn't very customizable.

Last edited:
Reactions: sean99

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks angela, I did think ov using favourites and thank you for your suggestion. but is there a way ov adding it just under the startup bar in the opening screen???? for quickness really.
If not then favourites it is.
Cheers again
Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Don't think it can be deep linked like that with a standard configuration. Perhaps Super Favourites (official Kodi repo I think) might be able to get you a little closer, if not it might be worth checking if any skins can accept different types of shortcuts, compared to Confluence/Estuary.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
OK ChrisM - thank you. me too mate - I am sure it cant be done but I thought I may be missing something.
Favourites like angela suggested then.
Cheers
Dave