hutchy

Aug 22, 2015
Hi guys I bought a T8s with mini keyboard a while back unfortunately I'm not the most tech savvy.
Basically I've never updated the unit since I bought it but with all the borke links and take downs these days I was hoping to learn a bit more on how to use it and thought the first step should be an OTA update.
Unfortunately I just get "check your servier agent" when I try and do this.
Any advice?
Thanks
Edit: now sorted, I had been using the wrong menu to get to OTA rather than the OTA updater logo itself I guess. Now updated to 2.0

On the off chance anybody reads that could help, how can I get the android menu up to enable bluetooth? I have bluetooth headphones I'd love to use with the T8s
Thanks again

Last edited:

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi guys I bought a T8s with mini keyboard a while back unfortunately I'm not the most tech savvy.
Basically I've never updated the unit since I bought it but with all the borke links and take downs these days I was hoping to learn a bit more on how to use it and thought the first step should be an OTA update.
Unfortunately I just get "check your servier agent" when I try and do this.
Any advice?
Thanks
Edit: now sorted, I had been using the wrong menu to get to OTA rather than the OTA updater logo itself I guess. Now updated to 2.0

On the off chance anybody reads that could help, how can I get the android menu up to enable bluetooth? I have bluetooth headphones I'd love to use with the T8s
Thanks again
Hi

Please go to settings>other>more settings>bluetooth>ON in order to get to access to bluetooth .

Under settings>advance you can set up advance audio settings there.

Regards

Reactions: hutchy