SkyAce

Jan 22, 2017
Utah
I have a few chromecasts in my house. And they work fine except when I turn on my droidbox. When I turn my droidbox on I can't connect to my chromecasts using my phone. And the chromecasts and also my Google homes don't show up in my google home app either. Have any of you experienced this? Is there something I can do? Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SkyAce

Jan 22, 2017
Utah
My google home mini works fine. I can still tell it to play Netflix on a certain TV. The problem is when I have my droidbox on my basement TV on I can't see or use my chromecasts on my phone. So if I want to stream Netflix or terrarium to my other TV with my phone I can't. I don't get the chromecast symbol in the Netflix app.

I did figure out that I can turn off the droidbox and restart my phone and everything works again. But that's a pain and makes it so I can only use my droidbox when it's on and not my chromecast from my phone.

SkyAce

Jan 22, 2017
Utah
I figured out a workaround that has worked for now. My router has a guest account so I enabled that, took out the guest in the SSID and had my Droidbox connect to that. I password protected it so other people can't connect to it. So putting my droidbox on its own network solved my problem. Hopefully it will continue to work.

Thanks.