May 18, 2017
Since the latest update the only way I can get Covenant to work is to set the default playback to directory. I have tested it on 17.3, a 17.4 fork and a 17.5 fork. When default playback is set to dialogue or autoplay even though the scraping shows many sources Covenant fails with no stream available. Anybody know how to send feedback to addon developer.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There are no known issues with covenant. If you are trying to view just released films, the no streams message is common even though cover art has been extracted from imdb. I dont know what all those settings you refer to do. I just use whatever the defaults are.

May 18, 2017
There are no known issues with covenant. If you are trying to view just released films, the no streams message is common even though cover art has been extracted from imdb. I dont know what all those settings you refer to do. I just use whatever the defaults are.
Problems occur even on current TV shows. The setting I refer to is on the playback tab. The first option is default action which I usually set to autoplay for when I want to binge watch a TV show. This is the first time I have had any issues with this addon. Was working perfectly up until a few days ago.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Since the latest update the only way I can get Covenant to work is to set the default playback to directory. I have tested it on 17.3, a 17.4 fork and a 17.5 fork. When default playback is set to dialogue or autoplay even though the scraping shows many sources Covenant fails with no stream available. Anybody know how to send feedback to addon developer.

For feedback and questions, I check Colossus on github. Here is the url : https://github.com/Colossal1/repository.colossus/issues

Rgds

Reactions: david.dancey1951