bez

Jan 11, 2016
Hello people
I can't get my sub to work through pvr clients on dbmc 16.1.2 and was hoping that someone might know how, I've put my password token etc in my sub add-on and I've configured the pvr simple client as normal, but when you clear data in live tv or guide to load up your channels it just says add-on couldn't be loaded then it says along the lines of pvr not enabled, so I enable pvr and go through the same process again and again , just keep going round in circles and was hoping someone might have figured this problem out and would be able to enlighten me, thanks in advance and I hope I explained this confusing matter ok, cheers people ☺

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Hi again (this is Chris, I e-mailed a little earlier in the week).

I've confirmed that the most recent DBMC has an issue here. As before Kodi is fine to use. If you need to use DBMC for some other reason, then you can download and install SPMC from Google's Play Store. DBMC is based on SPMC, so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I've reported it up the chain so hopefully the coding guys will track down the cause and update the relevant code/put other files in place etc.

bez

Jan 11, 2016
Hi again (this is Chris, I e-mailed a little earlier in the week).

I've confirmed that the most recent DBMC has an issue here. As before Kodi is fine to use. If you need to use DBMC for some other reason, then you can download and install SPMC from Google's Play Store. DBMC is based on SPMC, so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I've reported it up the chain so hopefully the coding guys will track down the cause and update the relevant code/put other files in place etc.
Thanks for your reply chris, I'm using kodi at the moment and will wait for a OTA once the problem is solved.
Cheers