David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you mean the ones for your apps in android, click the plus sign and a list of apps comes up. Just uncheck the ones you don't want. Hope I got this right for you...and if you want to add just add a check(tick).

kenhib

Aug 19, 2014
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately in trying to keep my query brief I was not clear in defining the problem!
When booting up my X7 I come to the screen with Droidbox web address and a small circle containing 6 dots. Clicking in this circle takes me to the screen of aps. A long press on one of these aps produces a shortcut on the first screen. Some of my family have held on to the press too long and produced several shortcuts of the same ap on the first screen. These extras are the ones I want to delete.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try long pressing and dragging to the top of the screen. May find a remove function there if it is standard android

kenhib

Aug 19, 2014
No, that doesn't work. However dragging it to the left dumps it on another screen which gets it out of the way.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you drag it to the top, look around for an "X" icon or the words remove or such like. This is how standard android works, not sure what type of screen you have. The fact you can swipe an icon off the screen suggests it is similar.

kenhib

Aug 19, 2014
Many thanks, its working now!
A long press brings up a white box just inside the window with a red cross and 'remove'. Clicking on this deletes it.
I'm sure I've tried this before without success but now it works!

Thanks again!