Aprildoll

Mar 15, 2015
Hi, could someone help me? I can't install the data I erased and it was jailb too. So lost all my content. Thanks april

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi sorry to here that, can I ask is this a droidbox as I was under the impression if you do a factory restore it all comes back....if you aren't on droidbox, you can manually install Kodi from there site but you would need to install fusion and xfinity, so you can install the repos for the add-ons.

Aprildoll

Mar 15, 2015
Hi sorry to here that, can I ask is this a droidbox as I was under the impression if you do a factory restore it all comes back....if you aren't on droidbox, you can manually install Kodi from there site but you would need to install fusion and xfinity, so you can install the repos for the add-ons.
Hi, thanks for reply. Where would I download fusion, xfinity from? Is factory settings in main screen or the xbmc? Sorry for all questions as I'm new to this.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
No, when you install xbmc, you go to system, under there there's file manager click there, then click in add source. This will open a box in the top box type in> http://fusion.tvaddons.ag click done now give it a name in the bottom box> fusion now again done. Now go back to system click there again but this time go to add-ons , click here and click install from zip. This should open a list with fusion listed click there and click in add repos and click the video add-on you want. Do the same for xfinity but thus time type in
Http://xfinity.xunitytalk.com in the top and xfinity in the bottom. Sorry hope this helps you.

Aprildoll

Mar 15, 2015
Also there's a thread in this forum how to reinstall xbmc check it out. It's in M8/T8 and calling uninstall xbmc. Good luck
Thanks david, iv done as sugested. Now i cant accsess wizard. On first run it will let me login to wizard but my device addon and unblock me addon is not there. It only comes up with the modes for skin. If i choose any of them it wont log me in to wizard again. Sorry to be a pain. Think i need a step by step dumies guide.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
No they have gone, its change now click on the confluence skin the 1st one and it will start. When its finished it will ask you to unplug the power cord. Wait then plug back in then start up wait again 5 mins start xbmc and let it update add-ons..if it won't let you in try clearing data again.

Aprildoll

Mar 15, 2015
No they have gone, its change now click on the confluence skin the 1st one and it will start. When its finished it will ask you to unplug the power cord. Wait then plug back in then start up wait again 5 mins start xbmc and let it update add-ons..if it won't let you in try clearing data again.
I'm trying it no
hi, thanks for your help. It's all sorted now