mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
Hi anyone can help on gettjng this add on as it says script failed each time I m new to kodi n m8

Also not sure wgat I have done the meny has been deleted for m8 how can I get the menu back and there are nk sub menus either

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
You normaly get this message if its down and nothing to do with your box. Are your other add-ons working ok.
thanks david all the add ons disappeared [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20] I ve just managed to search through and installed kodi 15 but xant get the icons that were there before like the genesis navi x etc... not sure how to go about this thanks for your reapinse much appreciated

mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
thanks david all the add ons disappeared [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20] I ve just managed to search through and installed kodi 15 but xant get the icons that were there before like the genesis navi x etc... not sure how to go about this thanks for your reapinse much appreciated

Any help to get the box to life will be much appreciated

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Normally go to system, then Apperance, then on your right click under your skin, this takes you to setting. Then on your left in the border there's short cuts click here and you can add them. You should be able to add up to 5 under each part on the main menu.
Also while your here go through the setting and see if there's anything else you want to change.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sounds like it is possible you will need to run the wizard again or add the addons you want manually. When you look in system - system - addons - enabled addons, are they all listed? If so follow davids advice above. If not rerun the wizard.

mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
Sounds like it is possible you will need to run the wizard again or add the addons you want manually. When you look in system - system - addons - enabled addons, are they all listed? If so follow davids advice above. If not rerun the wizard.
None listed

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sounds like you will need to run the wizard again. You should find it in programs addons assuming you got your version of kodi 15 from the droidbox site

Make sure you have your user name and password from your Driodbox invoice or order email.

You can get kodi 15 and the wizard from here if you need to uninstall/reinstall it.

https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/kodi-xbmc-download/

mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
Sounds like you will need to run the wizard again. You should find it in programs addons assuming you got your version of kodi 15 from the droidbox site

Make sure you have your user name and password from your Driodbox invoice or order email.

You can get kodi 15 and the wizard from here if you need to uninstall/reinstall it.

https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/kodi-xbmc-download/
Thamks I didnt get it fro droid box I have installed from google apps but cant figure out how to get add ons ,previous kodi was 14.2

mmandani182

Aug 8, 2015
Thamks I didnt get it fro droid box I have installed from google apps but cant figure out how to get add ons ,previous kodi was 14.2

There ate no add ons listed ...

illninofan

Sep 4, 2015
Hi anyone can help on gettjng this add on as it says script failed each time I m new to kodi n m8

Also not sure wgat I have done the meny has been deleted for m8 how can I get the menu back and there are nk sub menus either

Hi mmandani182, I had the same issue, I fixed it by using the following repo http://adf.ly/1ORw8v

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk