billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
Can anyone get direct tv now to work. i jsut tried it no go. thoguht maybe becuasei was rooted so unrooted and still a no go. Help!!!!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Most of the community are in the UK I believe, your thread was posted when we were all in bed (3.08am UK time).
Do you need a login for Direct TV? Is it directv rather than direct TV? Using an application or an add-on in Kodi/DBMC?
If you don't need a login, we can test it on one of our devices for you.

I've googled directv and "rooted", https://androidcommunity.com/directv-now-not-supported-on-rooted-devices-problem-solved-20161204/ came up. There is a solution mentioned, but the company may have noticed this and updated to prevent the root-hiding from working in their app.

billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
yeah just relized teh time difference!! well heres what i did i uninstalled the root hoping to fix my problem. didnt work. now my reboot etc doesnt work becuase it needs the root. can you help me ou twith a stock firmware download? i tried to root it using a t8 didnt seemt o wrk super susers wont load just stays white. so want to reset it all and then retto. what did you use to root it?

thanks

billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
Chrism so before i got this i uninstalled my root within the super users app. didn't fix my problem but now i lost my root.. how can i get my root back and do you have the stock firmware i can flash its running very sluggish. would like to just reinstall everything new and start from scratch. already tried the factory reset. still no root and sluggish