Gary201

Dec 27, 2014
hey guys

I only really use the genisis app on my xbmc but the past 2 nights it works but wont search for movies the box pops up to let me type a search but when i press done it does nothing,

then i i just browse the films if i pick one their seems to be no files to play it

whats going on

please help

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
hey guys

I only really use the genisis app on my xbmc but the past 2 nights it works but wont search for movies the box pops up to let me type a search but when i press done it does nothing,

then i i just browse the films if i pick one their seems to be no files to play it

whats going on

please help
If you find it difficult to follow the link then you can simply follow the below video to reinstall Wookie on Kodi and you will get new Add-ons like Exodus automatically installed on Kodi:

Reactions: thegazsheard

Gary201

Dec 27, 2014
guys im a little stuck following the video and clicked on the wookie wizard

it asked me for user name and password at the time couldnt remember it so put in what i thought was right but now it says change login details on add ons settings How do i do that ( i know know my user name and password

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Highlight the wookie press menu button on remote or c on key pad
select addon settings put free for your user name and 1234 for password, it does not use your old droidbox username and password

Reactions: ChrisM

Gary201

Dec 27, 2014
okay so the wookie has installed and i have managed to get back to my confluence skin i like but whats changed genesis is still dead what other app is like genisis

cheers

Gary201

Dec 27, 2014
hi

i have just been on exodus but if i click on latest movies for example i get the little spinning disc in the corner then nothing changes