Ray(str)

Nov 4, 2015
Hi All,
Imagine you try to download from a particular source like Genesis, and you direct it to a USB stick as an MP4 file but then find that after some considerable time you get a problem, can you then GO BACK and continue the download from where it went wrong?

I ask this after fetching almost two thirds of a file, and then when I reloaded Genesis to try again, it wrote across the original file from the beginning!

Gutted!

Cheers Guys,
Ray(str);););)

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi All,
Imagine you try to download from a particular source like Genesis, and you direct it to a USB stick as an MP4 file but then find that after some considerable time you get a problem, can you then GO BACK and continue the download from where it went wrong?

I ask this after fetching almost two thirds of a file, and then when I reloaded Genesis to try again, it wrote across the original file from the beginning!

Gutted!

Cheers Guys,
Ray(str);););)
Hi

Something like that is possible for torrent files,to continue paused download.for regular download its not.

You will have to start download again

Regards

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
If your going the torrent way, make sure you get a VPN. There are torrent addons about.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk