mike huxley

Nov 10, 2017
chester
Hi. Just purchased the T8-S Plus V2. I have been trying to download from kodi running ares krypton to a usb drive. When i click download it seems to be working fine but it doesn't download to drive! I have set up the addons to download to the usb but it just doesn't work. I want to be able to download to drive and use it on my laptop.
Not computer savvy really so can anyone help please
Mike
PS
I have reformatted the drive twice now. It downloads fine on the Macbook so it's not the drive, It just seems to read only on the droidbox
HELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Either download to internal storage, then when the download completes, use something like File Manager HD or ES File Explorer to copy the file to your hard drive. The first time you do this, keep an eye on the screen, as you'll need to click a few extra times to allow the file manager app write access to the drive.

If you prefer, there is another approach, https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/netwo...utm_source=Announcements&utm_medium=Samba+SMB has the details, you share the drive on your local network, then tell Kodi to use this shared "network" drive instead of accessing it directly. Some have had issues getting this approach to work.

Reactions: mike huxley