JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
when I download a repo from the web browser and it stores in file browser , I then go to Xbmc install from zip but can't find the download anywhere ?....
This is on both android and on openELEC
I'm on t8s box
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, normally if you down load a repo or link go to,
System then Add-ons, Install from zip file then scroll down to Enternal storage and then download. Here you should find any repos or links you have downloaded.

Dave

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
when I download a repo from the web browser and it stores in file browser , I then go to Xbmc install from zip but can't find the download anywhere ?....
This is on both android and on openELEC
I'm on t8s box
Any help would be greatly appreciated

On t8 Box, go to the google play store, download and install ES File Explorer.
When you download, Look at the File Directory, like c:\Downloads

Hope this helps!!! ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
They won't show in openelec as its sepperate to android. Should show in Kodi if its a repo like Robocop. You can find some other add-ons in the Droidbox store as well, Showbox, Mobdro and movieHD too.
As mrorange2015 said you can find downloads in ES explorer and all the pre-installed apps too.

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
That's great I've found them ...... Can you not download to openELEC then ?

Thanks all for your help

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Don't think you can, but you can add sources in file manager. The Shadowcrew us a good one it has RobinHood project and now Robocop ultimate too.
Can I ask where you found your down loads. Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you download a file in Android, then copy and paste it in ES File Explorer (this will be installed on all our T8/T8-S device btw) to a memory card or USB device, you can then access this device/card in openELEC. Look in the /var/media folder for the links to external devices I believe.