1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DRM and Droidboxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by michaeltt, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:21 PM.

1. michaeltt

michaeltt New Member

I was trying Philo on t8-s plus and didnt work because of no support DRM scheme

Do any of these boxes support DRM ? if not what devices do so I can use these services that all require DRM support

thanks

couldnt find a clear answer on google, was hoping you experts might know

2. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

Kodi itself supports DRM. It is not clear however, whether you are referring to a Philo Kodi add-on, android app or via a browser.

3. michaeltt

michaeltt New Member

I tried using the google playstore . would seem odd to have to load kodi to use Philo but if that works I will.

Reading this sounds like its not great https://www.reddit.com/r/PhiloTV/comments/atjzu1/philo_on_kodi/

4. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

My references to Kodi is only relevant if you are using a Philo kodi add-on (if one exists) hence my question seeking clarity. If you are streaming via chrome then that should have all the necessary DRM permissions. Make sure you have the latest version of chrome or maybe try firefox