taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Eye up,

Filled in all the fields in the Register bit, clicked purple Register button and get back "Register clicked -API missing" error dialogue box.
Any ideas good people of the forum ?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Eye up,

Filled in all the fields in the Register bit, clicked purple Register button and get back "Register clicked -API missing" error dialogue box.
Hi

Can you please tell us what kind of problem are you experiencing with the box that you wanted to contact us for in the first place.

Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Eye up,

Sorry for an issue.
I would like to inform you that registration is not live yet, we are working on it and it will be soon live.
Your patience is appreciated.

taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Nothing really I was just exploring the apps thanks for clarifying ...really pleased with the box although if pressed I am getting a trend of freezing after 1st launch of Kodi.

It's resolved after coming out and going back in a few times and generally doesn't re-occur however does seem to happen often. In every instance I'm loading a stream and usually from Genesis. Any suggestions ?

Reactions: Qaisir

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Nothing really I was just exploring the apps thanks for clarifying ...really pleased with the box although if pressed I am getting a trend of freezing after 1st launch of Kodi.

It's resolved after coming out and going back in a few times and generally doesn't re-occur however does seem to happen often. In every instance I'm loading a stream and usually from Genesis. Any suggestions ?
In that case you can go into settings(Two cogs) from Home screen then Apps, after clicking on Apps open Kodi and then click Force Stop, Clear cache and then go back into Kodi media center from Home screen.
Also when you are done with watching Movies or other TV shows inside Kodi try to Exit Kodi properly by pressing the Power Icon that you can see on the main screen of the Kodi.

Reactions: 8bitDev

taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Nice one thanks Qaisir , must confess to always exiting via the home button on the left so will ensure I exit Kodi properley via the Power Icon from now on ;)

Reactions: Qaisir

SYAB

Feb 2, 2016
Eye up,

Same for me today, also can't get through to the on line help

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Same for me today, also can't get through to the on line help
Hi

Our working time for both our live phone and live chat support is from 10AM to 5PM(live phone support)6PM(live chat support) BST from monday to friday.
At the upper corner you can see our phone number,at the bottom right corner you can see our chat option for our live support.
In order to see and use these,visit the link below!
https://droidbox.co.uk/

You can also email us at [email protected] or ask your question here on the forum!

Regards