Deano

Jan 4, 2015
Thanks you to those who replied to my messages and helped me fix my driod box I installed DP installer (from droid player website)and now I have Gotham 13.1 on my droid box imx6 duel core
And its all working fine

Reactions: ChrisM

Deano

Jan 4, 2015
it's the latest firmware/update for droidplayer I was running frodo on xbmc and then my box messed up so I uninstalled xbmc went on to the droidplayer web site and down loaded the lastest firmware/update on a USB stick and then uploaded it on to my droidbox and I got Gotham 13.1 the box I running fine now
Hope this helped ?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you end up using DroidPlayer's firmware/code/add-ons on our devices, you'll need to contact them - we're DroidBOX, not DroidPlayer.
If I've misunderstood, please do let me know.

FYI, devices you purchase from DroidBOX are yours to do with as you wish, but if you have problems using firmware from a different company, you'll need to contact them for support with their firmware.
We're happy to help where we can, but we've not tried other company's OS builds on our devices, sorry.

iceberg

Jan 11, 2015
If you end up using DroidPlayer's firmware/code/add-ons on our devices, you'll need to contact them - we're DroidBOX, not DroidPlayer.
If I've misunderstood, please do let me know.

FYI, devices you purchase from DroidBOX are yours to do with as you wish, but if you have problems using firmware from a different company, you'll need to contact them for support with their firmware.
We're happy to help where we can, but we've not tried other company's OS builds on our devices, sorry.
Hi I have had problems with Droidbox wizard for a couple of weeks now, I have cleared date reset box done all sorts , I have now got kodi and tv addons and it works, I prefer Droidbox but it doesn't work I'm afraid.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The Wizard is working for most people. I've had it running on most of our devices in the last fortnight (both the original Frodo and more recent Gotham versions). At times when the server the files are stored on gets too busy, the Wizard has bombed out. I re-ran the Wizard the next day it went through OK. This leaves unlucky timing with server problems (we use Microsoft's cloud storage for the large files), your ISP putting new filters place or an issue on the device, that clearing XBMC's data should bypass. Glad Kodi is working OK for you, next time I get a spare weekend I want to check it out properly.