Techno Fobe

Apr 27, 2016
Firstly, hello and I hope I'm posting in the right area.
I've had a droidbox T8 plus for about 6 weeks and have retro wookie installed, which has enabled me to stream TV.
I am completely new to all of this and am lost with all these add ons, repositories, zip files, system management etc.
How do I go about learning about all this stuff, is there an idiots guide to all of this. Maybe a manual to explains things. It seems very complicated.
In addition last night I could not stream anything from UK Turk, sports zone to watch any sport from bulldog and others.
Please help and be gentle.
Thanks in anticipation

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi there, we have all been in your shoes regarding being new to Kodi. Enjoy the ride and any problems you run into try using the search option in the forum because many people will have run into the same problems and asked the questions and received answers. Also Google is your friend, good luck

Reactions: angela

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Welcome techno fobe.

Heres the official kodi wiki about addons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-ons

See if that helps your understanding.

As sean says feel free to ask questions. Common questions include things like why do i get buffering, why do i get error messages. Searching this forum can often find the answer to those. Or ask a question.

With regard to your problem - is it still continuing?
There may be many causes from bad internet/wifi connections, addons being out of date, host servers being down etc etc.

Try and provide as much info as possible e.g. version number of problematic addon. Any error messages. What you were trying to do or stream. That will allow someone to try and replicate the issue and see if it is generic or specific to your box or configuration.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: angela

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Welcome. Keep an eye on the forum and post a question if you need advice.