Darrin

Sep 1, 2015
The video keeps repeating "its very easy to do, very easy stuff, nothing to worry about"

PFFFT!!, I've had nothing but headaches with this.

Please tell me its something I'm doing wrong.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Try to use the Chrome Browser and after you will click on download link it will take you to the Mega page and then click on Download through your Browser.
If Chrome gives you same issue on your DroidBOX then please use your Laptop to download APK by following the same procedure and then you can transfer file from your Laptop to DroidBOX through USB stick.

Last edited:

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Yes and it takes me to maga page , but then it wants me to load an add on for maga

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Yes i see.
One for support to sort out.
@Qaisir or @8bitDev - the dbmc jarvis link is to the mega app not the download apk. Can you fix the link for those who need it?

Thx

Reactions: Qaisir

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, I had same problem, So i installed the mega app, did not open it ( if you open it you have to log in or register with the app ) pressed back on remote twice, got to the page Darrin above said ( Due to our end-to-end encryption we do not yet support mobile browsers ) underneath you will see ( if you already have it installed " click here ". Select it, now you will see your DBMC 16, press download, now select download folder, then save to downloads.
Open ES File explorer then local > downloads > DBMC 16 should be there for you to install. Then you can uninstall the mega app if you dont want it.

Reactions: Qaisir and Nigelar

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry I missed this originally. If you find issues with a website serving you a mobile version of a page, a lot of browsers have an option to request the "Desktop" version of the site. In general, look for a menu button (top right quite often, normally three dots or horizontal lines), click it, then an option to for Desktop or similar.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,thought this would be easy:-(
Ended up downloading apk on computer,
Open with es file explorer says problem parsing the package,
Any help plz.
I'm on a Mac don't know if this matters.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi Nigelar,I was just trying to download apk on Mac to transfer to my t8s,
Couldn't get it to work on box.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ah ok. A few things to try that may work.
Make sure that you have the "allow downloads from unknown sources" option ticked in android security settings.
Also, Copy the apk to the android download folder (assuming you are trying to open the apk from a usb stick) and see if that works.
To be sure, is it dbmc you are trying to open or vanilla Kodi from play store?